Tauri-Gum is always committed to providing our customers with the highest-quality CBD-infused gums and gummies that the market has to offer. But, sometimes, one delivery method simply isn’t enough. Everyone has their own unique goals when taking CBD, and so it’s natural that some people want to know if it’s okay to take our CBD gum along with another product daily, such as another edible, a tincture, or perhaps a topical solution.
What Happens When You Combine Different CBD Products?
The main question, of course, is whether or not it’s actually safe to take two different CBD products at once, or within a single day. The answer, in short, is yes. See, the compounds in hemp are nontoxic to the body. That’s because cannabinoids in hemp support the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is very efficient when it comes to how it stores and uses these compounds. Because there is no known risk of overdose, it’s absolutely fine to take two doses of different products within a short period of time. This means that no matter what CBD product you’re already taking, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t add a Tauri-Gum product into the mix.
Reasons for Taking CBD Gum Along with Other CBD Products
So, why would someone want to double up on CBD products, anyway? Well, there are a few reasons.
- One is that the person simply wants a more potent hemp experience overall. By taking two doses rather than one, they’re taking in more milligrams of CBD each day. More potency tends to mean more effectiveness, after all.
- Another reason is to produce some sort of overlap of delivery methods. For example, CBD edibles take longer to peak, and are felt more subtly and last for a very long time in the system. Chewing on a piece of CBD gum about an hour before taking an edible means that as the potential effects of the gum are wearing off, the potential effects of the edible could just start kicking in.
- The last reason is because a person is happy with their daily routine but simply likes CBD gum, as it offers a great taste and an easy method for consumption. And, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Things to Keep in Mind
If you are going to combine delivery methods, there are some things that you should keep in mind.
- Milligram strength of each product ultimately dictates how potent your overall hemp experience will be each day.
- Timing is important if you’re seeking out specific effects during your experience, so if this applies to you, consider when you should take each product to experience the desired results, based on the delivery methods that you are consuming.
Enjoy Our CBD Gum on Its Own or with Other CBD Product Types
CBD gum can, in fact, be combined with any other hemp product of your choosing. This is the case when it comes to all CBD products, because of the nontoxic nature of hemp, and the way in which the body utilizes, processes and stores its compounds. So, whether you want to enjoy your CBD gum all on its own or in combination with other hemp goods, you’re good to go.